Friday, July 27, 2007

Carole's New Skills

Well, hello there. So some of you may wonder how Carole is spending her time lately. A lot of it is actually pretty lame, but I have done a few fun projects. A couple those of you that know me well (Mom) may be interested in a new link over to the right of the blog. It is titled Carole's Webpage, and it is the new webpage (very basic!) I designed in my technology class. Most of the links are very boring, but if you'd like to see a movie of my life go to the "Portfolio" page and try out "Made Me Who I Am" It is a movie I created about my life.
Pray for me, I'm on the verge of a breakdown, thank God it is Friday!

2 comments:

Ericka said...

So, I just arrived at your blogspot via Krista Havecker via John Havecker. It was fun to see pics of John's wedding again and also of you guys doing NY. Your pics are really beautiful and it looks like you guys are having a lot of fun!

Best wishes from England!
Ericka Havecker

Anonymous said...

Good job. I am impressed on what you have accomplished. I was not able to view your "movie". I evidently do not have whatever the program is that it comes through on. But I checked out the rest...I think I am on the verge of buying a horse (lol). Hope the next couple of weeks go by quickly for you. You are going to make a great teacher.