We use this space to help us document and share our family’s travel adventures.
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Brandon's newest past-time is wakeboarding, a good one since we have job "perks" of lakefront property, boats, and gear! Consequently Carole has learned to drive the boats, which, by the way, she is awesome at!!
oh this is so true... Carole is really fantastic at boat driving! You guys need to work on convincing bob to keep the boat out through november so I can wakeboard with you again! I can't wait!
You both look like naturals. I have heard what a great boat driver you are Carole. Brandon...you always amaze me at what adventure you are trying next. Your job does have a few perks!
You both look like naturals. I have heard what a great boat driver you are Carole. Brandon...you always amaze me at what adventure you are trying next. Your job does have a few perks!
4 comments:
oh this is so true... Carole is really fantastic at boat driving! You guys need to work on convincing bob to keep the boat out through november so I can wakeboard with you again! I can't wait!
You both look like naturals. I have heard what a great boat driver you are Carole. Brandon...you always amaze me at what adventure you are trying next. Your job does have a few perks!
You both look like naturals. I have heard what a great boat driver you are Carole. Brandon...you always amaze me at what adventure you are trying next. Your job does have a few perks!
lets see you get up side down, any girl could do that.
Post a Comment